Wednesday, 3 April 2013

LAN-DAN TIIIIIMES

Salutations! How are we feeling dear blog? I feel like you have been abandoned as of late! Times aren't going to get any less busy over the next few weeks so I figured I would just organise some posts to schedule and then everybody would be happy! Including my study schedule (Who am I kidding, I don't have a study schedule).
Anyway as the title suggests this post is all about my cheeky weekend in London with my mum where we went on many London adventures!!

Just on a side note, the London adventures started like this:
So I suppose I can't really complain. Not that I was going to.

Our main reason for going down was the "Country 2 Country" concert in the O2 Arena on the Sunday. Unfortunately I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to explain how amazingly fantasical the experience was. From getting our seats upgraded randomly to sobbing my little eyes out at two of my favourite artists i think it's safe to say that this was the concert of a lifetime!

The overly excited-ness I experienced skipping through the London Underground was definitely worth it. This was literally a country music lovers DREAM! 
The next day was spent trailing about London with Mum. I even managed to get her to go to Camden, something that I never, ever thought would happen! We proved why two overly-tired, cold Scottish women should not be allowed to traverse the London Underground when it's busy. As in, Line closures from Covent Gardens at 4.30. What an unfortunate time to have line closures. Anyway. Needless to say it was a bit too busy for our liking and I ended up being used as a battering ram for a very determined mother. I think we spent a good half hour laughing about it.
Then we went to see the wonder that is Wicked! a third time for me but still as wonderful:
            


















And then we got the sleepy bus back to Glasgow overnight and voila! That was the wonderful weekend of London!

Have any of you been on interesting adventures in London recently? Have any of you seen anything in the 02? HOW BIG IS THAT PLACE!

Much love!
pixiegnome xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment