Monday, 11 March 2013

Les mains du Monday #2

Why good afternoon/evening/morning/day to you fine sir/madame/person. It's that time of the week again where we start to long for the weekend that has just passed. Either to chill, spend time with the family, sleep, eat food.... sleep some more... sound familiar??

As the title suggests I'm here to blether about my nails again. Not something I imagine everyone is interested in but I must admit that there have been days where I have been so bored (hiding from uni work) that I will read and enjoy most things. Sometimes you need  a bit of mindless drivel to give your brain a rest eh?!

Here is where you can click to see the previous post on this theme which has the method behind the madness... just on the off chance my dreadful patter has drawn you in... no??

ON WITH THE NAILS THEN!


Clearly I am not a photographer. Or a nail artist.

However I do feel that they have grown slightly faster than they would have done previously... there is still quite a bit of peeling. I suppose I'll just have to grow that out. (shake it out shake it oooout, shake it out shake it ooout WOOOAAAAHHHH) It really is rather annoying. 

I just received this little gem in my March Glossybox, for which I will have a post on Wednesday about for anybody who's interested. It's a beautiful dusky rose colour and so far I think it's very pretty.

On a related, but more anecdotal note, I dropped both the Nails inc nail polish and my Sally Hansen nail strengthener tonight with the lid off, then on Saturday night I dropped my trusty little bottle of clear nail polish that I use as a top coat and it went EVERYWHERE.. and there was none left. I was sad. But my grip issues are a story for another time.

Gosh this descended into depressing rather rapidly. Shall we end on a high note??

ONE TWO THREE FOUR

HAKUNA MATATA! what a wonderful phraaaaaase. Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passin' craaaaze! It means no worries for the rest of you daaaaaaaays! Sing it kid! It's our problem freeeeee, philosophyyyyyyy. Hakuna Matata!

If you sang that... I love you.
If you didn't, I still love you anyway.

Many thanks and kindest regards,
Pixiegnome x

Disclaimer
Nobody paid me to talk about anything. I didn't even pay me to link to my previous blog post!! I must be mad!
Nobody paid me to sing the disney either... I just really like the disney...

No comments:

Post a Comment