As promised, here is one of the scheduled posts, and it's something NEW to the blog! A cheeky little "Face Of The Day". The real reason I felt it was a good idea is that I LOVE reading them in other folks blog posts. Bloomin' love 'em!
One thing I will say is that I had to use some natural sunlight which of course makes everything a bit more orange/yellow. On the plus side it makes me look like I have colour about me!
Okay so product wise I was trying out a few new things which I the only reason I bothered today!
L-R: MUA Highlighter. L-R Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl pencil in
17 "Blush & Glow" in Peachy. nude.
Rimmel Match Perfection liquid foundation MUA Flawless Skin Primer.
in 010 light porcelain. Lush Sugar Lip Scrub: Bubblegum.
Vaseline Cocoa butter. Rimmel Clear Complexion powder.
MUA Kiss proof lip stain in Kissalicious Max-Factor clump defy mascara.Collection lasting perfection concealer.
So there you do! that's it at the end of the day, with my little bleary eyes and shiny cheeks! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and may you have many more happy days :)
Yours with many thanks,
Pixiegnome x
No comments:
Post a Comment