Greetings! I must start by wishing anyone who is taking the time to read this post, or indeed anything on this Blog the warmest of welcomes. The kind of warm welcome with cinnamon candles and a real fireplace and a hot cup of tea (all optional of course).
Essentially, this Blog is just a place for me to post things (well you don't say...). Mainly because there are many, many things I like and many exciting things to come in the next year. Of course the reason I need to post them somewhere is because I have an abominable memory. It remembers the oddest things. Always very specific, never very overwiew-y (It's a word. shh).
There's some things I would also like to document, mainly for myself, but if anyone out there has a similar mindset to me and will look at the most mundane things while bored then I suppose they might also enjoy it also.
Is there much else I should say? Probably not.
Do any of you think I'll be able to keep up with this for an extended period of time? Probably not.
Is it worth a shot? Definitely.
Am I done now? Thankfully.
Yours with many thanks,
Pixiegnome x
No comments:
Post a Comment